So why not blog?
Today I am going to share just a few of my favorite books.
- I am a lover of all things Jane Austen, but if I had to choose a favorite book I would have to say Persuasion.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is high on my list of favorites as well.
- The Chronicles of Narnia are among my obviously-loved-due-to-how-worn-out-the-books-are collection. If I had to choose a specific favorite I'd say either The Magician's Nephew or The Last Battle
- Janette Oke has always been a preferred author. I love her When Calls the Heart series best. That, or her collaboration with T. Davis Bunn, The Song of Acadia series.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Princess by Lori Wick
- The Elsie Dinsmore series by Martha Finley
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskill
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Just to name a few. :P
These are all great reads and everyone should definitely put all of these titles on their bucket list. :D
Post a Comment
Please refrain from any profanity or inappropriate comments. Thanks.