Today, I'm going to share just a few (a very few) of my favorite movies. The fact is, I watch a ton of movies and love almost all of them, so this list is going to be very limited and in no way reflect the entire realm of movies (and miniseries) that I love.
- BBC 1995 Pride and Prejudice (I've watched all the versions I can find and do find different things to enjoy in each. But this one is the best!)
- The Letter Writer
- How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 (and the cartoons too....I am slightly addicted to Dragons)
- Star Wars saga (Any and all...yes, even the prequels. You may begin your freak out session now: but I won't be dissuaded from finding the positives.)
- The Young Victoria
- BBC North and South (AMAZING!!)
- Miss Potter (Fantastic film! I related to that woman in so many ways! At least the film portrayal of her. She understands writing and interactions with character that the author writes (and may or may not have conversations with) in a way I have never seen. But it describes my own self perfectly)
- Inside Out (I love this movie so much!)
- Mansfield Park (2007)
I'm going to add, that I like to cry. Not that I enjoy the physical act of crying, mind you. But when it comes to movies to watch I prefer the heart-wrenching ones. Make me cry. Move me in some fashion. I want to feel great highs and great lows when I watch a movie. Granted, it does not actually take very much to make me cry. I am a very sensitive human being. I could probably count on one hand the number of movies I've watched that I haven't cried watching them.